Tattoo events. Summary of TattooFest International Tattoo Festival in Kraków, Poland.
At the weekend of 11–12.06.2022, the 15th TattooFest Convention was held in Kraków. It was a unique situation for us as we had an opportunity to be one of the main sponsors of the event.
The history of the TattooFest festival in Cracow dates back to 2006. During the first edition, only 30 artists were hosted. An intimate event over the years has grown into one of the largest and most prestigious tattoo events in this part of Europe. This year’s festival has hosted over 300 artists from all over the world. It is the oldest, cyclical event of this format in Poland, which is popular among both professional tattoo artists and just enthusiasts of this art form.
TattooMoney’s booth was very popular. Our team had their hands full of work, which was a nice experience for us, because you can see that more and more people are getting interested in the subject of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Passers-by approached with interest about the purpose of the project, the NFTattoo platform, art auctions and cooperation possibilities. We explained what blockchain-based transactions and cryptocurrency payments are. Many people have installed the app.tattoomoney.io application. At the stand, you could buy $TAT2 in TAT2ATM, which allows customers to buy cryptocurrencies for cash, and one of the attractions was the possibility of purchasing various products for cryptocurrencies in the ivendpay vending machine.
In order to reach more recipients, we also took part in a discussion in the “Dialogue Zone”, where Tomasz TOFI Torfiński, one of the jurors of the competitions organized at the TattooFest and the co-founder of TattooMoney, explained what the project is innovative about, its assumptions and development plan.
To the event te invited tattoo artists with whom we cooperate and who create PROTEAM TattooMoney. These are:
- Julien Thibers — Nominated for The Best Tattoo Artist of 2020. The founder of Clockwork Needle Tattoo Studio and Art Gallery. An artist with over 20 years of experience. Julien also does paintings and drawing, who exhibited his paintings at TattooMoney’s auctions.
- Max Pniewski — The owner of Phoenix Rising Tattoo. Max has been tattooing for the most of his life and created the legolism style, combining realism with the world of LEGO®. Apart from the work itself, he also deals with designing, painting and creating graphics.
- Lainey Bee — Owner of Custom Cult and Flowink Studio. Lainey perfectly combines his entrepreneurial sense and artistic passion for tattoos. She specializes in realistic, colorful designs with a painterly touch. Lainey Bee is also the manufacturer of Stinger Storage. This is a unique needle holder that prevents damage to needles during storage.
- Sersky — Sebastian has been tattooing for 7 years. He makes tattoos on a daily basis in the Andromeda_s2022 tattoo studio. He feels best in color realisms and space-themed works.
- Nikita Katrakov — A tattoo artist at Phoenix Rising Tattoo. Nikita is also a great oil painting enthusiast, organizing very popular oil art seminars.
During the convention, the artists talked with the participants about the usefulness of $TAT2 in the tattoo industry, explained what the project was and what its goals were, but most of all shared their passion and made tattoos.
Although there was a lot of competition in tattoo contests and the level of work was high, our artists from PROTEAM TattooMoney managed to win prizes in the following categories:
1st place — Sersky Tattoo
2nd place — Samuel Patucek, who is a partner of TattooMoney
3rd place — Lainey Bee
Realistic colorful healed:
1st place — Nikita Katrakov
2nd place — Sersky Tattoo
3rd place — Samuel Patucek
We are very pleased that our PROTEAM has won so many awards, it is a great honor for our project that we can support such talented artists.
All tattoo artists who took first place in the competition categories were awarded TattooMoney vouchers.
Our assumption is to be present at the largest tattoo conventions in the world, as we have shown in our roadmap. We create a project aimed at tattooists and tattoo enthusiasts. We want to show that there is space and an alternative to the traditional view of industries and that we can take the future into our own hands without waiting passively for the fate of the unstable economic world.